2/9/11

Nobu London

Nobu London

Nobu Bento Box

Chocolate Bento Box


So I said I was going to write about Nobu London. I think it has a much simpler interior compared to the one in New York. I had the Nobu bento box for lunch. There are various menus you can choose from. They have the 27 pounds prix fixe menu, sushi lunch menu, a la carte menu but if you're new to Nobu, I highly recommend the bento box. It is like the lunch tasting menu for Nobu. Its 33 pounds and you get all the food that Nobu is famous for. Definitely worth the money. 

   Nobu Bento Box

  Sashimi Salad with Matsuhisa Dressing

Rockshrimp Tempura with Ponzu

Black Cod with Miso

Oshitashi

Vegetable Spicy Garlic with Rice

*Assorted Sushi

Miso Soup

Sounds delicious doesn't it. Then I ordered the chocolate bento box. I don't think there's much talking needed here. The picture pretty much speaks for itself. It was heavenly. If you love dark chocolate and green tea, like myself, this is priceless. 

Nobu London
19 Old Park Ln
London W1K 1LB, United Kingdom
020 7447 4747
Nobu on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment