1/19/11

Abbot Kinney #1

Abbot Kinney

@Gjelina

Portobello Mushrooms, Truffle and Goat Cheese Pizza


gnocchi
Abbot Kinney, one of my bestfriend's favorite areas in LA has become one of my favorites too. Everything here is kinda artsy and has its own style. There are edgy fashion stores like Guild which carries brands like Alexander Wang, Maison Martin Margiela, Acne, Surface to Air etc. There are also stores selling vintage stuff and cute, unique and imported goods. I love this place. So I would basically begin my day here with lunch at Gjelina. They have one of the best pizzas. I'm not a fan of goat cheese, but the combination of portobello mushrooms, truffle oil, garlic butter and goat cheese hid the pungent cheesy taste so well that it was perfect! It's a nice chill restaurant, perfect for any kind of occasions.

Gjelina
1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd
CA 90291
(310) 450-1429

No comments:

Post a Comment